NLP Practitioner Certification
Classic Code NLP - 8-day Intensive
This is not just any NLP practitioner course. It is highly rigorous that meets the expectations of ITANLP requirements and clients’ expectations of you as an NLP Practitioner.
The objective of this course is to develop your competency in applying NLP skills that meets the requirements of ITANLP.
You will learn
Core Skills NLP
- NLP Epistemology
- Structure of success – outcome model
- Calibration – develop the ability to notice verbal and non-verbal communication of others and self
- Representational systems and Sub-modality – the way in which human represents experiences and thinking. This allows you to manage and improve your thinking skills and manage challenging thoughts
- Perceptual positions – The ability to think and act in different perceptual filters
- Eye patterns
- Linguistic model – Meta Model and Milton Model
- State management – anchoring, circle of excellence and etc. This is very useful for emotional intelligence and high performance state applications
- Fast phobia
- Swish pattern
- Belief map across pattern
- Chaining anchor, collapse anchor
- Time Line
- Change Personal history
Demonstration of NLP skills
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
NLP Practitioner certificate from ITANLP signed by Dr. John Grinder, Carmen Bostic St. Clair and Michael Carroll.